Falls Motel, Thompson Falls, Montana
Our 23 room classic motel with all the modern updates is at home in what is fondly referred to as Glacier Country. Encompassing the western most region of Montana, Glacier Country - named after Glacier National Park, offers a wide range of activities, history, scenic drives, rivers to fish and places to simply hang out. Come visit us and see what we have to offer!
5 Reasons to Choose the Falls Motel:
- New mattresses in updated rooms. Yep, we've invested heavily into the inside of our rooms so YOU are comfortable.
- We're IN town, just a couple blocks to food, drink, shopping, nature trails, casino, movie theater, parks. Not to mention, we'll shuttle you to the new Big Eddy's Deck Bar & Casino. Serving excellent food, delicious drinks all with a Clark Fork River view.
- Cleanest rooms in the county. Yes, we are serious about the cleanliness of our rooms. Shouldn't we be?
- Free wi-fi, for work or play. Plus our rooms have DVD players in case you want to watch a movie.
- Customer Service - we're here to help you. Want to go hiking? We'll direct you to trails. Fishing? We'll share the scoop. You get the idea.